In order to be considered for this fellowship, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within an organization.
- Be available to commit to attending all sessions.
- Applicants must be 21 – 55 years. Younger applicants are welcome if they have a strong application.
- Must be able to attend the launch and graduation event
- Applicant and social enterprise organization who are interested and ready to scale up their organization.
- Must be creating positive, direct, and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDG’s or AU Agenda 2063 / have a strong desire to.
This Program is For You:
– If you are passionate about Africa and the SDGs
– Work in nonprofits of all sizes and sectors, as well as public sector leaders
– If you supervise staff and/or complex, multi-stakeholder activities
– Seek to develop, hone, and apply management and leadership skills
– If you are committed to your learning and learning with others’ in an inclusive environment
– If you are leading change and you are willing to put in the work
– If you are looking to grow your network and commit to this experience
– If you are ready to improve your skills and make a notable difference in the lives of your demography
– If you want to develop and diversify your leadership pipeline
– If you are looking to build your brand visibility
– If you have greatness in you and want to push your limits
'Before joining this boot camp, I was at a point where I was almost giving up because things were not going exactly how I envisage they will. I got clarity on how to structure my social enterprise-how to raise and attract funds to run my social enterprise. The thought that went into planning it, the richness of speakers, and commitment to it is really commendable.''
Dinyambe Twanoh NyatuaChild Support Initiative
This Program is NOT For You
– If you procrastinate ALOT and may not be willing to put in the work
– If you are too busy and will not be able to attend the classes
– If you expect organizers to do everything for you
– If you don’t plan to actively engage in the group sessions
– If you are still comfortable with where you presently are.