The GEDA Pitch competition is only open to selected fellows. They have an opportunity to pitch their organization’s idea to a selection of judges.
Our judges are selected from a pool of leading experts from across the world and the process is extremely rigorous, thorough, and fair.
- Judges will select the top presentations
- Awards will be announced based on judges’ scoring.
- Winners of the pitch competition will be announced at the live events.
- Both in-kind and cash awards will be presented
- In-kind awards include any services such as prototyping materials and equipment, consultants, personalized coaching, software licenses, purchase of needed equipment, grant writing assistance, patent application assistance, and rental space in the future innovation center.
- Non-profit organizations