What to expect as Ge'Da Digital Social Impact Leader
The fellowship program may be intense but there are numerous benefits. Here are some things to expect;
The Practical Experience
The unique responsibilities and project work associated with a fellowship program will help you develop the skills and experience required to lead your nonprofit.
You will learn about public speaking, community organization, grant writing, media relations and leadership skills. You will participate in seminars and conferences.
Other additional benefits are
- Virtual / Onsite Training
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Professional Development
- Personal Support from a dedicated in-country manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise Management
- Exclusive invitation to typical growth webinars
- Remain a valued member of the network for the future events and ongoing activities
- Funding Opportunity
- Build professional credibility with this one-of-a-kind, immersive experience
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- A global family for life!